Monday, May 18, 2015

San Blas

Hola Familia!
Well time in San Blas literally flies. I know I have said things like that like a million times but the days literally go by so fast here! I really like my new area! I miss Vallarta but I am happy to be here! There are alot of really great people here. Almost everyone here is realted and about 80% of the people here are members of the church however only about 5% of them acutally go to church so we have a lot of work to do in reactivating members and baptizing the other 20% of the town. haha This week has been really good. We spent a lot of the week looking for members we havent met yet and we found quite a few of them. The biggest blessing in this area is everyone knows or is related to a member of the church so they know quite a bit about the church and its really easy to find members to teach with us. It hasnt been too hot here and when it is hot its for a couple hours and then it cools down and at night it actually gets cold(: So that has been nice! SIster Rodriguez is awesome, she actually reminds me a lot of Ashli and we have a lot of fun. I was asked to talk in church yesterday haha and I was super nervous but it all went well! We also had zone class this week and it was weird having a zone class with a ton of missionaries I dont really know since my last 8 zone classes were in Vallarta where I knew more than half the missionaries really well. But overall it was a great week. I know this isnt a very long email but not a whole lot happened. We have some great goals for this transfer and there is really a lot of potential here in San Blas so I am sure it will be an amazing experience! I am glad to hear you guys are doing so well! I hope you guys have an amazing week! Please congratulate Jade on Graduation for me!!! I love you guys so much! 
Love always,
Hermana Searle 

No comments:

Post a Comment