Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Short Email :(

Hola Familia! 
So this week I dont have hardly anytime but I just wanted to let you all know that I will be staying in Vallarta! I am with Hermana Cedillo, she has about 3 months more than me in the mission and she seems really great! This week was really good, but kind of sad! It was hard seeing sister Zepeda leave because we really were such good friends! But she is coming back to visit in Novemeber so yay! haha we found some really good new investigators this week! And hope to see them progress! I really dont have much to say for this week but I am doing great and so happy to be here in Vallarta still! It will be a little hard cause I am the only one who knows the area and I dont even know it very well but with our map and the members I am sure we will be fine(: haha I love you guys so much! Sorry this is so short! 
Love always,
Hermana Searle 

No comments:

Post a Comment