Monday, April 27, 2015

Great week for Hermana Searle :)

Hola Familia!!!(: 
What a great week it has been!!(: Last week when we had splits with Sister Rodriguez and Sister Tagg(our sister training leaders) and I was kind of struggling because I have been in my area for so long, and I was just feeling like I didnt know what to do for the people here anymore. So, Sister Rodriguez challenged me to read chapter 1 in PMG and to make a list of the things I love about my area and the ward here. So that is what I did and oh my did it work miracles!!!! This week was honestly one of the best, most spiritual, happy, amazing weeks of my mission!!(: On Monday after I got back from Guadaljara an lesss-active member of the church found us and asked us if we could teach his grandson, who had been asking many questions about the church, so we were really excited for that. On Tuesday we found 3 new  investigators and we were able to teach a really great lesson with Suzanne and Xitlalli! Suzanne was on date to be baptized on Saturday but we had to change her baptism date for this upcoming Saturday and she is soooo excited! She has such a strong testimony and has grown so much since we first started teaching her! On Wednesday we were able to go teach Kevin, the grandson of the less-active and it was such a great lesson! Kevin is 11 and is such a smart kid and understands the scriptures and the restoration perfectly! The spirit was so strong in the lesson with him and I know we all left the lesson with our testimonies strengthened! He also accepted a baptism date and will be baptized May 30(: On thursday Natalia and Zarahi, two young women from the ward came and taught with us and it was really great! They have such strong testimonies and were such a great help for us(: Friday was also a really great day and we had Hna.Karla with us and she as well has such a strong testimony! It has been awesome seeing her grow and help strengthen others(: Saturday we had a lot of good lessons as well and found Fernanda, she is a new investigator who has a lot of faith! and yesterday was awesome! We had 6 of our investigators in church and 10 less-active members and I was overwhelmed with happiness seeing them all there(: It was such a great experience seeing all these people I have come to love reciveing the blessings our Heavenly Father has prepared for them(: I feel so blessed to be here as a missionary and all the many blessings I have recieved and the blessings those around me have recieved as well! I cant believe how fast time has gone by! I feel like these next 6 months will be the fastest months of my life! But I hope to make the best of them! I am so glad you guys are all doing well! I hope you guys have an amazing week! I love you all sooo much(: 
Love always,
Hermana Searle

No comments:

Post a Comment