Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Happy Girl

Hola Familia! 
What a week it has been. This week has gone by SO fast! I truly cant believe it! On tuesday we had splits with Sister Diaz and Sister Strong! I was with Sister Diaz in her area and it went so well! She is an awesome missionary and has been working so hard! This week we also had a lot of really great lessons! On friday and Saturday we also had splits with Sister Cirne and Sister Hernandez! It was also great! On saturday we had a meeting with Doctor Stevens and it went well! He talked to us about how to stay more healthy and gave us great advice! I then had to translate for sister Clayton and Sister Stevens and it was hard haha I kept forgetting the words in english. haha. But it went well! And, i got my package!!! THank you guys SO much!!!! I loved it! This upcoming week we have mission council and zone conference! We have a lot of really great lessons planned this week as well! One of our investigators that is really progressing is Julio. He has so much faith and is so willing to accept the gospel in his life. we are working really hard with him so that he can attend church this upcoming week. the past two weeks he has wanted to go but forfamily problems hasnt been able to attend but things are looking good and he will be baptized in November!! Things are going by so fast and I am loving every minute of my mission! I hope that you guys have an amazing week! I love you all SO much!! 
Love always,
Hermana Searle

No comments:

Post a Comment