Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Last email

Hola Everyone!
I can not believe this day is here. It is unreal to me to think that I am now writing my last email before I will be home. Time has truly flown by so fast. I cant even believe it.
This week I want to take the time to thank you guys for everything you have done for me these last 18 months. I am so blessed to have such an amazing support system. Thank you for all of your emails, cards, letters, packages, sacrifices, and prayers on my behalf! I love you all so much! 
I also want you guys to know that I know without a doubt in my mind that this church is true. I know that God lives and loves us all so much. I know that for his love for us he sent his son Jesus Christ here to pay the price of our sins to make it possible for each and everyone of us to return to his presence. I know that Joseph Smith was called as a prophet to restore the gospel and that the Book of Mormon truly is the word of God. I know that if we apply the principles we can learn from this book to our daily lives we will be more like our Savior and live a life full of happiness and joy.
I love this gospel so much and I love my Savior. I am so thankful for this time I have had to serve as a missionary and I am so thankful for all of the many experiences I have had. But more than anything I am thankful that I have had this time to grow closer to my Heavenly Father! 
I love you guys so much! Thank you all for all of your love and support I love you all so much and I will see you guys next week!! (: 
Love always,
Hermana Searle

No comments:

Post a Comment