Monday, September 15, 2014

Transferred? Again? What?

Hola Familia!!
So this week has been beyond crazy and sooo long! haha on  Tuesday morning at about 7 we got a call saying I would be getting transfered again and that I would be with Hermana Zepeda in Puerto Vallarta! So on Tuesday night I had to go to the  mission offices and meet my new companion and see what was going on! So Hna. Zepeda was training Hna.Jackman who got her 6 weeks after I did, but then Hna. jackman got super sick and had been going to doctors here for about 3 weeks and no one could figure out what was wrong with her :( So sadly she had to return back to the states to hopefully get some answers and get healthy again. Tuesday night was really sad. She just was crying, and crying and I didnt know what to do for her! But she told Hna. Zepeda that she is doing a Little better and will be getting things all figured out this week! But please keep her in your guys prayers! She wants to be out here serving so bad and it was so sad how sad she was! e slept in the mission offices on Tuesday night then on Wednesday morning we had to go to the bus station and come to my 3rd área in the 3 months that i have been in the mission field! haha but in the bus station we had to wait 2 hours for our bus so we spent the best 10 pesos of our lives and got massages in a massage chair! And were then in a bus for about 5 hours!  Hna. Zepeda is awesome! She only has 4 weeks left in her mission and she is such a great missionary! She studied at byu for a year and a half before the mission so she is fluent in english (yay!) and she is so fun! This week has been super super long but it is going well! My new aea is Puerto Vallarta and it is gorgeous here! But it is as hot as Manzanillo haha so I sadly only got 8 days of perfect weather! haha But we have a lot of work to do here because there was about 3 weeks that Hna. Jackman and Hna. Zepeda couldnt do anything at all. So this week I dont have a ton of exciting stories about my área, and I am still just trying to get used to things but I honestly feel like this is exactly where I need to be. i was sad at first to be getting transfered again but I just feel like there are a lot of things I need to do here in this área! Alos, something super cool! On Tuesday night the Assistants were doing splits with my old zone leaders and so they were in the mission offices when I got there and ... Jose is going to get baptized and then Baptize Rosa!!!! (: I was so happy to hear that! I cant wait for them to be baptized and then a year from now be sealed in the temple as a family (: That is the best thing about being a missionary! I have this time to help people understand that they can have eternal families (: It is the best! I am glad to hear things are going pretty well back home! I hope that you guys have a great week! I love you!
Love,
Hermana Searle

No comments:

Post a Comment