Monday, November 3, 2014

6 months :)Hola Familia!!

Hola Familia!!
6 months has FLOWN by! I seriously cant believe this past week I hit my 6 month mark! This week was so great! I was a little stressed and overwhelmed the first couple days this week but it truly ended up being a great week! On Wednesday we had members from the ward with us the entire day and the spirit was so strong. It was so amazing. One of the members, her name is Aby, is 18 and considering serving on a mission and it was really cool working with her. We also have a really great investigator right now, her name is Lizbeth. She is 16, and reminds me so much of books. She is such a sweet girl and just wants everyone to be happy. Her mom is a member but hasnt gone to church for years. But Liz wanted the lessons so we started teaching her and she will be getting baptized in December if all goes as planned. She went to church with us on Sunday and it was so great! She loved it and is excited to have met some girls in young womens and to be attending church! It is really cool watching her progress! And, she even was ready to go to church at 7 in the morning! so that was great! haha. This week was Halloween and it was weird being in a different country haha but they celebrate it here, but not like home. There were a few little kids trick or treating but not a lot. And the Older kids all go to a part of Vallarta where a lot of Americans live that always give out money haha so that was funny to me. But this week really was so great! A lot of our investigators are seeing so many blessings in their lives right now and it is such a testimony builder for them and for us! I love being out here on my mission and I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to be out here! This week we have a lot of really great lessons planned and we have a lot of members that will be teaching with us! And, the weather is finally good! It is still hot but not miserably hot and it has been cloudy all week which has been fabulous! I hope that you guys have a great week! I love you all so much!
Love always,
Hermana Searle  

No comments:

Post a Comment