Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Finally Got Her Package :)

Hola Familia! 
First off, thank you guys so much for the package! It really was the best thing ever to recieve! I loved the pictures and the letters so much, and it was so great to eat fruit snacks again, and have some new music!(: haha so really thank you guys a ton! This week was really great! On Thursday we had a thanksgiving lunch! A sister in our ward wanted the missionaries here from the US to feel like we were closer to home so she made us a big thanksgiving feast, turkey and all. haha. It was super nice of her and it really meant a lot to me! The funny thing is she asked an elder from St.George what day thanksgiving is and he said the 3rd Thursday of november haha so we had it a little early! But it was great! We also had Zone conference and it was so amazing! I love Zone conference! The spirit is always so strong and we always learn so much! President Wagner and Sister Wagner really are such great examples to me and they really try to make us feel like we are part of their family! They take really good care of us out here! Things here are going really well and I am so so happy because I will be spending Christmas in this area (: I was really nervous that I would be transfered before Christmas but I will be here till at least January 5th! (: Im really glad I will get to be spending Christmas here because I love this ward so much, and Hermana Cedillo and I have been blasting the Christmas hymns for the past month hahahaha so really it would just be horrible to have been transfered to a new ward with a new companion for Holidays! But this week we really want to focus on finding some new investigators! We have a lot of work to do here but things are going well! Something really exciting is the Romeros are doing everything to get ready to go be sealed in the Temple on the 20th of December! It is really cool being a part of their preperation and seeing them grow closer to our Heveanly Father! We have a great week ahead of us here! Thank you guys again for the package! It truly meant the world to me! I hope you guys have an amazing Thanksgiving! I love you guys so much and am so thankful to have you guys as my family! (:
Love always,
Hermana Searle 

No comments:

Post a Comment