Saturday, January 24, 2015

Another short update

Hola Familia!
First off, Happy birthday Mav and Books! I hope you guys both have a great birthday week! and I love you both so much! But anyway! This week has been pretty good! It is starting to get really hot again here but other than that things are going well! Berenice is now active in the church and even participates in all the classes! Her little kids love primary and we can really see the blessings in her life for living the gospel(: Also, I dont know if you guys remember the picture I sent awhile back with Sergio the little kid, but him and his mom went to church yesterday for the first time in a really long time and it was really great! They really enjoyed it and it was so great seeing them there! This week we have had a lot of really good lessons and have found some great investigators! We have an investigator who is also named Berenice and her and her little kids are awesome! Her daughter, Fernanda, will turn 8 this year and loves everything about the church and the gospel and she is one of the smartest little kids I have ever met. Her other kid is 5 years old and his name is Alfonso. He is a little stud haha. Yesterday we had a family home evening with them and they really are so great! We also are still working with Jose Luis and he goes to church almost every sunday the only hard thing is with his work hours we cant teach him very often but his wife is a member and she is really helping us so that he can recieve all the lessons and an answer about the church! Things also have been really fun this week. Hermana Santana and I are always laughing and we have had a lot of help from the members this week as well! We are still working on setting baptism dates for all of our investigators but we have seen a big approvement here in this area and I absolutley love being here, I am glad to hear that you guys are doing well! I cant believe Books burnt the crockpots in the oven!! But I am so glad it didnt catch the house on fire or anything like that! I hope that you guys have a great week! Thank you for all your love and support! You guys are the best! I love you all so much! 
Love always,
Hermana Searle 

No comments:

Post a Comment