Monday, January 5, 2015

Skype was awesome!

Hola Familia!
> I am so so so happy I was able to skype you guys on Thursday!! You all looked so happy and it was just so great seeing you guys(: I loved it so much! I cant believe how big all the little kids are getting and how Grown up Books is!! But it was so great seeing you all(: I hope that you guys had a really great Christmas! I hope you guys enjoyed your day and I hope you guys had a good rest of the week! The rest of our week was pretty good! After we skyped we stayed with the Najera Family for a little bit and then on Friday we had splits with Sister Mills and Sister Martinez! Sister Mills was in my mission prep. class so that was SO fun working with her!!(: We had such a blast on Friday! We were speaking in Spanglish all day haha and decided its really good we dont have American companions but it was a great day! Then Saturday when we were waiting for our companions we bought cheese fries and coca-cola that were too die for!!(: haha but yesterday was really good and I really just had a great week! Thank you guys so much for all the Christmas gifts! I absolutley loved everything!!! It all was so cute and perfect! Thank you (: I know this is super short but I dont have much more for this week! But I love you guys so much and am so thankful we got to skype! I hope you guys have an amazing week and a Happy New Year!!!(: I love you all so much!
> Love always,
> Hermana Searle

No comments:

Post a Comment