Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Service :)

Hola Familia! 
Well this week was pretty good! We are really working a lot with the partial member families here! And it has been really good! We are really focusing on helping the less actives of these families come back to church to help their family members see the blessings of the gospel! This week we also had splits with our sister Training leader, sister mills. And that was fun! I got to work with sister mills and we had a good time! We also were able to do a lot of service this week! I love being able to do service here because it is always so fun! On friday we helped Berenice, one of our investigators, clean her house because her daughter, Fernanda, has been really sick. Last year she was in the hospital for her kidney and has started to have a few problems again, And since Berenice is single, working, and has another little boy we decided to help her out a little. It was actually really fun and it was great to know that she has one less thing to worry about! Yesterday, they went to church and Fernanda was able to recieve a blessing and today she feels so much better! And it was such a blessing to see her mom so happy and it really helped strenghten the faith of Berenice(: This week we have also been working a lot with Enrique and Carla! Enrique is an investigator and Carla is an inactive member that has started coming back to church. They have 2 little boys, Edzon and Franco! They were in church yesterday and it was so great! There are some people that when we start teaching them we just can feel their desires to learn and that is the case with this family! They are such a great family and if all goes as planned Enrique and Franco will be getting baptized March 28th(: Berenice, the less active, and her cute kids were also in church this week and Berenice has progessed sooo much(: She also found a job and is doing so much better and so are her cute little kids(: We have seen a lot of miracles this week and I am so thankful for all the progress I have seen in this area since when I first got here! It is the last week of our transfers, so i might get transfered next week but if I do I feel good leaving the area in Hermana Santanas hands! I love this work and I love being here! I am so thankful for you guys and all your love and support and I am so glad all is going well back home! I love you guys so much and I hope you have an amazing week!! 
Love always,
Hermana Searle 



No comments:

Post a Comment