Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Happy Girl:)

Hola familia!!
Thank  you guys for all the emails and pictures! It is weird to think im in he second half of my mission! Time flies! Also, thank you guys for all the cards you sent for Christmas! I got them on Thursday and it was great(: Thank you guys so much! This week has been really good! It has been super rainy, but good! We had a lot of really good lessons this week and we also had interviews with president Wagner! Those are always really good! Im really thankful for him and sister wagner! This week we have been trying to really help our investigators have a better understanding of the things we are teaching them and it has been really good! We have an investigator right now named Enrique. His wife is a less active member who has started coming back to church and they have 2 little kids and are such a great family! I love watching them progress! Karla, the wife, gets so excited to explain the things she remembers to her husband and her kids and they are all so happy! Their oldest boy, Franco, will be turining 8 this month and wants to get baptized as well! We are hoping that Enrique and Franco can get baptized together in March(: We have also seen a lot of progress with some of our less active members here as well! And the sisters in the ward have been teaching with us a lot this week and it has been really helpful! This week we also were able to clean the church and make sure it was all spotless for Church yesterday! haha. Also this week we have seen the blessings of the members trusting in us. As a missionary I have been able to help people in ways I didnt think I could. the members and our investigators really trust us, therefore they often times explain all of their hardships to us. Sometimes it is really hard and really sad but it is amazing to know through the gospel of Jesus Christ they can find the peace and help they need to any problem they may be facing! I am so thankful for these past 9 months I have had to be serving my Savior and for the miracles I have seen in the lives of others. I am so thankful for the love my Heavenly Father has for me and for the strength he has given me. I cant even explain how amazing being a missionary is but I am so grateful for this time I have here. I have thought a lot about the first half of my mission this week and I know with out a doubt there is no other place I could have learned all the things I have learned here. I feel so blessed to be a missionary in such a beautiful place and to have such a great support system back home as well! I am so thankful for you guys and all you do for me and I am so glad that everyone is still doing well back home! I love you guys so much and I am so glad to have you guys as my family! I hope you guys have an amazing week!! I love you guys(: 
Love always,
Hermana Searle 
 
This cute little guy is Marcos and he reminds Kylie of Colton and Riken.

No comments:

Post a Comment