Tuesday, February 24, 2015

6 Small and Simple Things :)

Hola Familia! 
I am so glad to hear that you guys are all doing so well! Things here are really good! It has definitley been a week of a lot of work but it has been so great! On Tuesday we were able to take time for my companion to get her stuff all organized and to meet a couple of the members, We also had our district class and they have changed the zone and district here in Vallarta so we are the only sisters in our district :( Its a bummer haha but its all good! We had 2 zones here before and now it is just one and each district is all the missionaries from each ward! So it is more logical now and it is going to be easier for us all to work together to help our wards! So that is something great! This week was kinda a weird week for me because Im not used to explaining everything we are supposed to do. haha and it is hard to get used to! But it has been a fun week! Hermana Espinosa learns really fast and is a really great missionary! This week we were able to find some new investigators and to see some progress! 

We had Stake Conference this weekend and it was amazing! Elder Piper from the 70 came and it was so cool! I love his talks he gives! We also got to see President and Sister Wagner and that is always great(: haha In the Stake conference they talked a lot about the  importance of Family council, ward council and like stake council. And how it is that through these things we can all be strengthened! And it was reallly good! A lot of our less active members went and some investigators as well so that was a very good thing!

 I know last week I didnt have much time to write but we had a sisters conference about the importance of doing the small and simple things and that really has made me think a lot! I have thought a lot about how not only do I need to do the small and simple things but I also need to appreciate the small and simple things here because before I know it I wont be here anymore.. So some of the small and simple things here that I love are 
1. We have to go to another state to go to the Church.
2. Every morning when we leave the house our neighbors little dog comes and barks at us because she wants to play.
3. Every time we eat with the Rodriguez family they give us coca-cola(: haha
4. All the members in this ward keep telling me to just buy a house because i never get transfered haha
5. The sunsets are absolutley beautiful
6.Nobody can say my last name 
I know there are more but I cant think of them right now haha but it is something I am really trying to be better at. Paying more attention to each of the little blessings in my life! I am so blessed and am so thankful for you guys as my family and all that you do for me! I hope you all have an amazing week!! I love you guys so much! 
Love always,
Hermana Searle

No comments:

Post a Comment