Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hardest week yet!!

Well, Kylie had a pretty rough week.  She wrote me a really long letter during the week and then took pictures of it and attached it in my personal email.  She said it was the roughest week she has had but that all is well now.  I am not posting the letter but I am posting  the email she sent as a group email.  Please remember her in your prayers as she continues to learn and grow through this difficult stage of her journey.  Thank you!


Hola Familia! 
My oh my! This week has been really interesting! haha we have had a lot of little problems here and there but I have been able to really learn a lot this week! Last monday we were able to do some exploring here in Vallarta with Hna.Jaquelyn and it was SOOO fun(: I will send pictures! We also have been able to set a lot of goals here as a district to help the ward and we are really looking forward to that! This week I have had a lot of time to really learn patience. And I have also seen so many miracles this week as well! We have a less active here whose name is Saul. And he has a little over a year as a member and for the 6 months I have been here in Vallarta we have been trying to get him back to church and he came to church yesterday(: And he brought his cute little sister(: It was so awesome to see him there! It was such a great thing seeing him be able to come back to the church! 
Also, Karla, a less active, bore her testimony for the first time yesterday and it was so cool! Her husband, Enrique is one of our investigators and he is progressing sooo much! They are such a great family and we have loved being able to work with them! Berenice and her little kids were in church as well and they are going through some pretty rough things but Berenice is sooo strong and such a great example! I am so proud of her and all the changes she has made for her family to be better off(: We have recieved a lot of help from Hermana Betty( the stake relief society president) and Hermana Jaquelyn as well and it has been so nice being able to work with them! On Saturday we were able to do splits with the sisters in the ward and I got to go with Hermana Betty and it was great! She has such a strong testimony and the whole day she was giving me advice for my future! haha But overall it has been a week of learning and growing and I am very thankful for the love and support I have recieved from you guys! I love you all sooo much and I hope you have an amazing week(: 
Love always,
Hermana Searle 

No comments:

Post a Comment