Tuesday, June 23, 2015

New Companion :)

Hola Familia! 
I am sorry I didnt write yesterday, we had transfers and I got a new companion here in San Blas! I am training again! I cant believe it haha. But I know it will be a good experience! I am really glad I get to stay here in San Blas(: We have a lot of people to teach and I really like it here! I dont have a ton of time but things are going really well! We had a talent show and movie night on Saturday with all the branches here and it was great! We watched Meet the Mormons and it went really well everyone really liked the movie! We have Branch conference on Sunday and President and Sister Wagner are coming and it will be so cool to be able to see them their last day here! We get our new President on Monday! It is weird that Presidnet and Sister Wagner are leaving but we are all excited to meet President and Sister Clayton! When we went to Guadaljara yesterday I was able to see one of the Elders from Vallarta and he told me that Kevin and his little brother(some of my investigators from Vallarta) both got baptized and that Enrique and Karla will be getting married this week so that Enrique can be baptized! I was SOOO happy to hear such great news from Vallarta(: And as for good news here in San Blas is we have found some really great new investigators this week and we have a lot of people set on date to be baptized. It should be a really great week. My new companion, Hermana Diaz, Is really excited to be here and she is really cool. Im excited to be working with her! I am glad that you guys had a great week and that dad had a good fathers day! I hope mom has a great birthday today! I love you guys SO much! Have an amazing week!!! 
Love always,
Hermana Searle 

No comments:

Post a Comment