Tuesday, June 30, 2015

116 people in church...What?!?!

Hola Familia! 
This week was a pretty good week! We have had a lot of work this week which has been really nice! We had branch conference so all week we were working with the less-actives trying to get them to commit to coming to the conference and it went really well! We normally have about 65 people in church each week and this week there were 116(: We were all soooo happy! President Artigas, the branch president, told us that we won pizza haha and today he is buying us pizza! The conference went really well! The spirit was so strong! It was awesome being with President and Sister Wagner on there last day here. It was really hard saying bye to them and Sister Wagner made me cry but I am so thankful for the amazing opportunity I had to be able to have them here these past 14 months! I am looking forward to meeting President Clayton this upcoming month and am excited for the things I will be able to learn from him and Sister Clayton. 
I am so glad to hear that you are all doing so well back home! Its crazy to think Kaela is a mom and that pretty soon Erika will have her baby as well! I am so happy for them but its still so weird to me haha. I am glad that you guys are having a great summer! I hope you guys have another amazing week! I love you all so much! 
Love always,
Hermana Searle 

No comments:

Post a Comment