Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Short and Sweet :)

Hola Familia! 
It sounds like you guys had a really great week(: I am glad to hear that everything is going so well back home(: This week was pretty good here! We are working with Sol, one of our investigators who should be getting baptized this weekend(: She is really progressing! She is super excited for her baptism! We are also going to have another movie night here to watch meet the mormons with our branch! It should be really great! We had district conference and President and Sister Clayton came and it was good to see them! We are going to be focusing more on finding new investigators this week and getting them to attend church! It is crazy to think we are already about in the middle of July! My companion will finish her training before I know it haha but things are going really well here! There has been a lot of rain these past couple of days which has been kind of fun haha but other than that nothing too unusual has happened! I am so glad you guys were able to see Sam! I still cant believe she is home!!! I hope that you guys have another amazing week! I love you all so much! 
Love always,
Hermana Searle 

No comments:

Post a Comment