Monday, July 6, 2015

New Mission President, Faith, Hope and Trust

Hola Familia! 
What a week it has been. This week we were able to meet President and Sister Clayton. They are really great people! We had a lot of really good lessons this week as well and were able to achieve a lot of our goals. It was all really great. However, this week I had been feeling has though something bad had happened or was going to happen back home, which is never a fun feeling, so I decided to study a lot about Faith, Hope, and Trusting in the Lord and it was such a great experience. When I got on my emails today and read about Mavs house, and how Katie is in the hospital I truly felt so much peace and comfort to not only know 1. That my brother was protected as well as the rest of the people involved, and 2. That Katie is being taken care of in the hospital. Its not easy hearing about the trials of my loved ones at home but I know that I was prompted to study about Faith and hope and trusting in the lord so that it would be easier to hear about these things. I know that God has a perfect plan and I know that as we trust in him we can face any trial. We have also seen a lot of trials in some of the families here this week but I am truly amazed by the strength of their testimonies. I love this Gospel so much. I love being able to teach others about how Christ truly paid the price of their sins and how it is that we can be perfected in him. I love knowing that no matter how we feel, no matter what we face he can help us. I love knowing that I, as a missionary, have the blessing to share this great news with everyone I meet. This week I really did a lot of reflecting and am just so blessed. I know that God lives and loves. I hope that you guys can have a better, safer week this week! I love you all so much!! 
Love always,
Hermana Searle 

No comments:

Post a Comment