Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Book of Mormon Challenge

Hola Familia!! 
What a great week it has been!! (: This week we had mission council on tuesday and it was such a great meeting! The spirit was so strong and I was able to learn so much. President and Sister Clayton talked to us a lot about how this time as missionaries is our time to prepare us for the rest of our lives and how blessed we are to be a part of this work! It was really an amazing experience! We were also able to have splits with Sister Strong and Sister Diaz(not my companion, another sis. diaz haha) and it went great! I was with Sister strong in her area, she goes home the same day as me and we both were just shocked at how fast time has gone by! It was cool working with her though. She is a really good missionary! On Saturday Indara got baptized(: Indara is 8 and her mom is a less-active memeber and we were teaching her the lessons since she hasnt gone to church much and she was SO happy to be baptized. Her sisters, who are also less-active both gave talks in the baptism and it was such a great service! the spirit was so strong and everyone was just so happy for Indara! (: We are seeing some really great things here and I am really enjoying being in my new area! Starting today I am going to be reading the Book of Mormon one more time in my mission and I would love it if you guys wanted to join me in my 70 day book of mormon challange! (: haha. I know that it might be hard because you guys dont have time set apart each day to study but if you read 7.5 pages a day you can achieve it(: I love this Gospel so much and all the blessings I have seen in my life because of it! I am so glad to know you are all doing so well! I hope you guys have another amazing week! I love you all so much! 
Love always,
Hermana Searle 

No comments:

Post a Comment