Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Shortest Email ever :(

Hola Familia!
My new area is so much different then san blas haha but it is great!  This week I have just been trying to get to know the area and meet the people here! It has been a good experience so far! This upcoming week we have our mission conference with President Clayton, the assistants the zone leaders and the other Sister Training leaders which should be really great! We also have splits with the other missionaries in our zone and I am really looking forward to working with them! (: Things here really are great! The members here are so awesome and have such strong desires to help us in the missionary work! i dont have much to say for things here this week because really it was a lot of walking trying to get to know my area haha but I am doing great!
I cant believe Ty is home!!! It seems like he just left not too long ago! And it is so crazy Jade is heading off to college and Grayson is turning 1!! Time goes by so fast! But I am so glad you are all doing so well! I love you guys so much!! I hope you guys have another amazing week! 
Love always
Hermana Searle

No comments:

Post a Comment