Monday, August 24, 2015

Busy Week For Hermana Searle :)

Hola Familia!!(: 
Let the craziness begin haha. So this week I finally came to understand why the STL always were so busy haha. On Tuesday we had our zone class and I was super nervous haha because I had to teach in front of the whole zone but it went SO well! We taught about the opportunities we have as missionaries and it was overall a great class. The Zone leaders did great and rerally brought the spirit and overall it was amazing. When we were finishing I was sharing my testimony about the mission and for the first time I got emotional to really realize Im in the last part of my mission, almost everyone in the zone is a new missionary and it was cool to reflect on when I first started and to make personal goals to finish strong. After the Zone class we had splits with the sisters that are in a trio. I went to their area with Sis.Rodriguez and Sis.Harris and Sis. Aris was with Sis. Mejia here in our area. It was a really great experience! we have really great missionaries here in our zone(: Then on wednesday we finished the splits and I came back to lomas. Wednesday we were able to work hard in our area and on Thursday as well. Then on Friday we had splits with the sisters from Tesistan! I got to be in my area with Sis.patterson(: And Sis.Aris went to the other area with Sis.De la fuente! It was really cool being with Sis. Patterson. She finishes her mission in 3 weeks! She is a great missionary and we have been in the same zone before and are really good friends so I enjoyed working with her! We had a good time and we were able to do a lot of service! we helped on of our investigators prepare all the food she sells and then helped a sister who just had a tumor removed bath all her puppies haha she has a ton of poodles haha it was fun. And then Saturday we switched back again. I really really like working with the other sisters, It is kind of weird leaving my area and being with different campions all the time but I feel like I am learning SO much! Yesterday in church a brother just got home from his mission and gave a talk and it was really good! The spirit was super strong, also a brother from the ward who has been home for about a year talked and he served his mission in Chile(fun fact: him and David Archuleta were companions for 6 months and are like best friends haha) and he talked about how when they first got to chile they didnt have their visas and were stuck in the airport police office for 9 hours but he talked about how there is oppostiton in all things but they all had the faith that things would work out because Gods work will always move forward and it was a cool story! they were able to leave and preach the gospel and all had great experiences!
 Things here are really going So well! I love being here so much! I am glad that you guys are all doing great back home! I hope that you guys have another amazing week! I love you guys! 
Love always,
Hermana Searle 

No comments:

Post a Comment