Monday, September 14, 2015

Great experiences!!

Hola Familia!!
What an amazing week it has been!!! This week was the last week of the transfer and it went by SO fast! On Tuesday and Wednesday we had our last splits of the transfer! It went really well. I was with sister Garcia and she is from bolivia and actually finished her mission today! She is a really awesome missionary and I had so much fun working with her. On Thursday we had our mission leadership training. It was really good. Sister Aris and I were the only sisters which was a little weird but it was a great meeting! We learned a lot and it was overall a great meeting. This week we did a lot of service here in our area and were able to work with some of the less-active members. But, the weekend was definitley the best part of everything. On Saturday we were able to watch the cultural celebration of the Mexico City temple with some less-active sisters and it was a really cool experience! I really enjoyed it! And then on Sunday the rededication of the Mexico City temple was broadcast here and in all the stake centers in all of mexico. It was such a spiritual experience! I havent ever been in a dedication or rededication of a temple so it was a new experience for me but it was so great. the spirit was so strong and my testimony of temples has truly been strengthened. I didnt get transfered and neither did Sister Aris, yay! So i will be finishing my mission here in Lomas! It is so weird that I am now starting my last transfer, time sure flies! I am looking forward to these next 6 weeks(: I hope that you guys have an amazing week! I love you all SO much!!!(:
Love always,
Hermana Searle

No comments:

Post a Comment