Thursday, May 29, 2014

Week 4- She really is my daughter :)

hey everyone,
so this week has been crazy! Last Thursday was pretty rough. hearing about another death, and of someone i know, in Tooele was hard. But i got an amazing blessing from two of the elders in my district, and the Hermanas in my zone gave me the most amazing letter ever. It was much needed and so helpful. On friday, Hermana Barrus who is one of the missionaries in my zone had to go home because she broke her kneecap in 3 different places and had to go back to the states to get surgery on it, and it was really sad and hard to see her go. She wants to be out here more than you can even imagine, so please everyone keep her in your prayers. She is a strong girl and i know she will get through it! But please pray for her, and for the doctors that will be doing her surgery tomorrow! Saturday was good, just a normal day! And on Sunday we focused on the Restoration all day! It was amazing! I am so thankful for Joseph Smith and i am so glad we have the restored church on the earth! Monday was good as well! On tuesday we had a devotional broadcast from the provo MTC and Russell M. Nelson spoke! It was amazing! And they showed the choir and zoomed in onto Elder Slade!!!!!! Pretty sweet, huh?? It made my day! haha Yesterday was a pretty good day as well! Nothing too crazy happened but it was a good day! And today we went to the temple! The temple itself is closed but the visitors center is still open and it was amazing! They had the missionaries serving there do a tour with us so we could see all the different ways to use the temple for our investigators! It was really cool, and sooo pretty! We watched a video about Gods plan for families, and it was confirmed that I really am Moms daughter and i wasnt found under a rock or something because I cried the entire time! haha i am just so thankful for the opprotunity we  have to have eternal families. it is such a blessing! And it was a good reminder that this time away from my family is nothing compared to the eternity with them! and i am so glad i get to teach others about eternal families! Overall it was a really good week! I LOVE you all SOO much! I hope the first part of summer is good, and i hope you guys have a great week! 

Love,
Hermana Searle

No comments:

Post a Comment