Thursday, May 1, 2014

She made it to Mexico :)

We were so happy to get a short phone call from Kylie when she arrived in Dallas, Texas.  She said the flight was good and that she slept for most of the trip.  She said she was hungry and was going to go get something to eat.  She didn't have much time so we told her how much we loved her and then she had to go :( We then patiently (okay not so patiently) waited until we finally got a brief email from her when she arrived in Mexico.  She wrote "Hey everyone!  I made it to the MTC!!  The flights went well!  I am glad to finally be here!  We seem to have a pretty good group of missionaries!  My pday will be Thursdays so I will email again next Thursday!  I love you guys so much!"  I was a little sad that it was so short but I am glad to know that she made it safely.  I can't wait to hear from her next week and find out how her first week in Mexico was.  We got an address for her and you can see it on the right hand side of this blog.  Please write to her if you can.  She will appreciate any letters she gets.  Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment