Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Birthday was Awesome :)

Hola Familia!
First off I want to thank you guys soooo much for getting those videos to Aby(: That seriously was the best birthday present ever!! You guys are the best! (: this week was really great! We had a lot of really great lessons and have found some new investigators! Enrique is still progressing really well and I truly have loved seeing him and his family grow stronger as they have all come closer to our heavenly father! (: On Wednesday we had quite the adventure haha the assistants called us and told me I had to print out stuff for my visa and get it to the zone leaders because as crazy as it sounds I have been in Mexico for almost a year! haha so yeah we have to renew our visas! So on Wednesday we had planned to go to eat with Nayheli and then she was going to come teach with us however our zone leaders werent too great at coordinating haha so we went to eat and Nayheli and Danny(her boyfriend) had the people at the restaurant sing to me haha and then we finally got to where we were meeting the zone leaders and then Nayheli was out of time and couldnt come teach with us because she had institue so we ended up changing a lot of plans but it was a really good day! We then on Thursday had weekly planning and had some really great lessons as well! And on Friday we had a blast! haha we woke up and my comp gave me coca-cola and a milky way haha and then after we studied and what not we went and taught the Romeros and they fed us breakfast! It was super yummy haha and then we went and taught Hno.Morales. adn then Hna.Karla and she was who we ate lunch with that day and she made me a cake! (: haha and then we went  the Bautistas house because they told us they needed to see us and we got there and they had a cake for me (: haha and then we went to visit Hna.Creron and Sergio and then we went to the Najeras! And lets just say their surprise of moms enchilladas and your guys vidoes were the best thing ever!!! Thank you guys so much for that! Then on Saturday we had a house check from Elder and Sister Kingsford and they were content with how our house is, yay! And then yesterday we went to two church services because 3 of our investigators could only go at 8, and our ward is at 12 so we spent allll day in the church! haha but it was really great! The spirit was super strong yesterday and I truly loved each of the talks and the things I learned from them(: It has been super rainy today and yesterday and I have loved it! Its nice to have cool weather! haha but overall things here are great! We have Zone Conference on friday and it should be great! I hope that you guys have an amazing week! I love you all so much!!(:
Love always,
Hermana Searle 

No comments:

Post a Comment